Mirajo ships to any customers who order with us. Small parcels will be ship via FedEx or UPS ground. Large parcels will ship via LTL (Freight).
Before delivery, we will send a tracking number via email, and you can track your order anytime. We try to allocate all tracking numbers within 24-48 hours. So don’t be in a hurry to send us an email when you don’t receive your tracking details immediately.
How is Shipping Cost Calculated?
Shipping can be expensive to ship. It is good to understand how shipping cost is calculated. Our shipping rates are dependant on the weight or size of the parcel, and the traveling distance. Naturally, shipping costs increase if you have to ship a heavier product to a further area. To keep shipping costs affordable, we work with different delivery vendors to offer you the best deals.
- All orders in the areas are consolidated before delivery
- Freight carrier secures larger shipments to a pallet in most cases and delivers to your address
- Shipping company calls to arrange a delivery date and time frame with you
- Shipment is delivered at the edge of the property or “curbside” without unloading
- The shipping company is solely in charge of delivery the order the area and does not physically move or carry the product at the time of delivery
- Delivery drivers leave your shipment on, or close to your doorstep
- In most cases, you may manage your delivery options when you access your tracking number online, such as holding at a place close by if you won’t be home.
- We do offer expedited shipping, including upgraded shipping options that vary based on the availability in your area.
- Be sure to ask your flooring consultant to see if your shipment qualifies, or please reach out to us at +(65) 90300090 for pricing and availability.
- Kindly ensure that there is someone present to sign off the delivery.
- For curbside delivery, the driver will not assist in unloading the shipment into your home or office.
- If you do encounter or damage or missing orders, kindly take photos of the damage on your proof of delivery. Contact us at +(65) 90300090 as soon as possible.
A) We usually pack your items within 3 working days after we receive your order. Orders shipped via FedEx usually arrive 2 working days after the goods leave the warehouse. Items shipped via LTL (Freight) usually arrive within 3 to 7 working days after the goods leave the warehouse. Do note that these are the usual turnover timeframe. For customized orders, please contact our friendly representatives for a projected timeline.
A) Smaller items like accessories may arrive separately. We promise to do our best to pack all items into the same delivery. However, due to special circumstances, not all orders will arrive on the same day. It is best to refer to the parcel tracking number for a confirmed delivery schedule.
A) LTL (Freight) includes liftgate service in most areas that will drop your pallets curbside. We suggest getting your installer or a few burly friends to help get everything inside.