Get IN Touch
Contact Us to talk to our friendly representative for large orders
Click Here For Free Samples
Get in touch! Ask a Mirajo expert how we can help:
- Get free samples. Request for a customized product and discover how you can create your own set of personal flooring styles
- Become a Mirajo distributor. We can help you grow your flooring business with fast lead time and cheap wholesale prices
- In addition, explore any career opportunities in Mirajo Flooring, or get in touch with a representative
Mon: 5am – 10pm
Tue: 5am – 10pm
Wed: 5am – 10pm
Thu: 5am – 10pm
Fri: 5am – 10pm
Sat: 6 am – 10pm
Sun: 6am – 10pm
how can we help?
Essential Tips To Lay Rubber Flooring
- Firstly, yse the T-square and penknife to trim off any excess on your rubber roll
- Secondly, roll out the rubber flooring roll with length side against your largest wall, aligning it tight to the wall.
- Thirdly, run the rubber flooring roll all the way to the other end of the room and use the penknife to cut off any excess material.
- Finally use your T-square to trim the ends for a polished finish.
- At this time repeat steps 2 to 4 till you have filled the space.
- After that, push your knife through the centre of the vent hole and carefully trim the interior of the outline if necessary.
- When all your pieces are fitted perfectly, pull them up and apply the glue on the underside and let dry.
- Go over the rubber flooring with a flooring roll to ensure good adhesive conditions
- Clean the floor with mild detergent and water, let dry.
What Tools Does It Take To Install Rubber Flooring
Below are some of the commonly used tools, you may or may not use all these tools, based on your flooring installation project.
Hand tools: T-square, Tape measure, utility knife, chalk line, notched trowel and a flooring roller
Electric tools: Vacuum cleaner
Supplies: Floor cleaner, heavy duty knife blade, glue, double-sided tap
How Do I Repair or Replace A Damaged Tile
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How To Track Your Order
At this time we ship to any home or business worldwide. Especially for small orders, we ship FedEx or UPS ground. In addition to this, orders over 150lb. ship LTL, which includes free liftgate service and curbside dropoff. You’ll receive a tracking number via email before delivery so you can see where your order is at any time, and you’ll receive a phone call or email 24 hours before your expected delivery date.
How Long Does It Take To Arrive
First and foremost, we will ship out all orders with ready stocks within 3 days and you will receive your flooring 2 to 5 days after they leave our warehouse. Whereas for customized or wholesale items, please refer to our FAQ pages on the individual delivery options available
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
To Qualify for a Refund:
- Importantly the product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you. Your request for this refund must be placed within 30 days of the original delivery date of your order. Requests can be made via email email@example.com, or speak with a friendly customer support advocate, who will be more than happy to explain your options with you.
- Also, the product cannot be returned if it has been installed, removed and then returned. Your order must be in its original packaging and be in the same “as new” and re-sellable condition as it was when it arrived at your home or job site.
- It should be noted that you can contact us to retrieve an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and return address. Contact the shipping company of your choice to schedule pick up and shipping. You are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- All items must be returned with their assigned RMA number included on the return shipping labels.
Finally, after we have received your product, we will complete a quality inspection. Refunds are issued 3-7 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good, resalable condition. This guarantee applies to all our Mirajo Flooring products.
**This policy does not apply to all custom made, made to order or special-order products, including clearance products, overstock, discontinued items, kits, underlayment, and all sundries which include: flooring adhesives and moisture control products, TWP, decking fasteners, trims and moldings unless the product is defective. The inherent characteristics of flooring allow for some expansion and contraction, and color shades may slightly vary. Due to this, we cannot accept returns for color and thickness variations, unless the flooring is off more than 1 mm in thickness or if colors are substantially different. Some manufacturers have a mandatory minimum quantity for returns and/or do not waive restocking fees for their product/orders. Please contact us to see if your product/order will qualify for our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.**